Last month, I conducted a reader survey to find out what you were thinking, and received insightful responses. I wanted to know, what you thought of the KnowledgeMaven blog and equally important what would you like to see (either more of or just in general). Here are the results; I learned that the majority of my readers are:
- Women in their early to mid-forties (50%)
- Equally college graduates (40%) or completed graduate school (40%) who work outside the home (85%)
- Avid blog readers, 40% of you subscribe to multiple blogs; and you found me through WordPress (66%);
- Finally, that 50% of you read the blog on the actual web site
You told me that I could improve by:
- Posting more often
- Considering monthly themes
- Writing a book
You also praised the blog and used words like:
To describe how the blog has helped you.
I’m humbled by these responses, and have reached the conclusion that I am making a difference. I’m touching on the subjects that matter most to you – I just need to talk about them more often.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to answer these questions.
Be sure to check the Facebook page to see who won the 2 $25 Amazon Gift Cards.