Apparently I’m versatile. . .
What a lovely way to start my day (and end my week for that matter). I received this wonderful award from Renee, she writes beautifully on her Writingfeemail Blog (very clever indeed). I love these awards; it’s a great way for bloggers to recognize one another.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Check.
2. Reveal 7 things about yourself. Hmmm.
3. Nominate and link to 15 bloggers. Hmmm. Hmmm.
7 things. . .
Well I think I’d like to share the 7 most important lessons that I learned in 2011:
1. Common sense ain’t common (boy oh boy did I have to learn that the hard way this year).
2. There are multiple versions of truth.
3. Personal awareness is a true gift indeed, not everyone has it.
4. Saying “No” feels great…saying “hell no” feels better.
5. Jump in. . . feet first or head first. . . eyes opened or close but make sure you do it with no regrets.
6. Failure is an option. What a great way to learn what not to do.
7. The most important lesson I learned this year is that (drum roll please). . . .There are talkers and doers, those that talk… watch what they do and those that do, watch what they say.
So now, here are 15 blogs of many-many blogs that I read…there are so many more but I’m not sure if they’ve received this award yet so…
Thanks everyone! Enjoy your award.